Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TBF Tutorial by someone from RageZone.. and i just stoled it XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vj Crook
Owner
Vj Crook

TBF Tutorial by someone from RageZone.. and i just stoled it XD Empty
PostSubject: TBF Tutorial by someone from RageZone.. and i just stoled it XD   TBF Tutorial by someone from RageZone.. and i just stoled it XD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Hello everyone!

I decided to make this theme as a base of support .. the truth many people not only to me unless asked another as they may cause TBF, ask for advice, anything good and I did this .. TBF is not only about this topic can enhance BF and DBF (ie Butterfly quantities you know how).

Spoiler:
Obviously TBF (Triple Butterfly) would be the third Slash (cut) is done with Melee or Kodachi to make a jump, basically a slash greater than the DBF (Double Butterfly) and serves to break even theoretically speaking the defense of a Turtle .

Of course to achieve this we must take time and effort, you can not spend all his time practicing because that is not learned from one day to another but perhaps some do because of his time with the DBF.

Here are a number of Replays made by me showing step by step as you learn and some other "Combo" to know how to do:

Link to practice TBF: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y48VB2NI
Link TBF in battle: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5C3UCWPD
Published: Combination of TBF in Replay (TBF + Dash + Shoot): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEYA7HLX

To improve the BF and DBF should be seen the first replay of the Link of "Practice of TBF", to be the first step in this as also a step towards improving Butterlfy's in general, the speed of Slash do not stop at the replay 1 .. These improve your speed.

Now explain why these steps: practically the first step (first replay) is a support for the 2nd (second replay) because the 2nd replay speed will depend on the facts slash in the 1st step, 2nd step if you have a speed of slash anclarte good that lets the wall without failure is an improvement you've made.

When you TBF stationary (static) or to make up going to the sides with Dash serious issue to keep practicing until you go out more often and after that going to do other things: TBF + Shoot, TBF + Dash + Dash + TBF shoot, among other things.

Something else that will help is to practice with another person then apply TBF and that is covered.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --

Finally I would like to clarify certain things about it:

1) The majority of players making do with macro TBF is the truth .. that helps a lot in this situation, a person making macro TBF with virtually no failure no Slash Dash or applying it with another combo, make it almost perfect as it takes time.

2) On my TBF .. I can not say normal because I do not play with that comes default settings in the command that makes the character in Gunz, I do what most players do: Put Right Click and defense for me and the rest is a breeze ... would say practically no use macro so it can be seen as failure, of course .. I think that even if a person is put in the TBF practicing and practicing according to the time it would be impossible without missing once.

3) Using the Mouse also depends on the TBF as the framework, not all act alike Mouses as also about the sensitivity and speed that depends Slash click and click sensitive not have the force needed, just touch a little to be done Slash.

Well that's all, and I hope this is helpful. Here is another tutorial made by someone else on a topic that made some time ago:

YouTube- [GunZ] TBF / Triple Butterfly Progression / Tutorial
Replays giving to see "M" only once .. serves very well look better tility and the TBF.
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenerationgunz.forumotion.com

TBF Tutorial by someone from RageZone.. and i just stoled it XD
Page 1 of 1