Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Im OnePiece your Co Owner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny
Spammer
Danny

IGN : ÐΔNN¥, ^3SΦ^7u|^9εÐ^2v9.0^5

Hi Im OnePiece your Co Owner Empty
PostSubject: Hi Im OnePiece your Co Owner   Hi Im OnePiece your Co Owner Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi guys so i just wanted to introduce myself to all the staff members and all the members that don't know me. Ok so ..
My name is Danny Nguyen.
I'm From the USA, (Sacramento, California) and I'm 13 years old and half chinese and vietnamese. My birthday is January 15 1997.........I came from few private game servers and those are Ijji, Euro GunZ, effction gunz, freestyle gunz, and anniversary gunz. so um me hobbies are watching naruto, hanging out with my friends, and skateboarding when i have the time. Well starting august 16th im gonna be kinda busy because im going back to school but i'll be on gunz everyday. So im starting 8th grade and its a pain in the ass because i have to get a's for college and all dat good shit.. hmm ok well im out oh btw if you have questions about anything related to ng just ask me or any staff member post in the forum or contact me @ dnguyen1997@hotmail.com or my skype which is dannyphongnguyen ^_^ thx for reading about me and hopefully i get a chance to meet u soon !
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenerationgunz.forumotion.com/

Hi Im OnePiece your Co Owner
Page 1 of 1